Clean / Organic Food
At Discover Little Miracles Child Care your child’s diet is important to us. We believe that properly portioned, nutritious eating started at birth can develop lifelong healthy eating habits.
Discover Little Miracles Child Care makes breakfast and snacks onsite using organic foods (70-100% organic/clean) for every child in our center, including infants. This means no preservatives, pesticides, fillers or genetically modified organisms (GMO). Our food is grown and produced in an all-natural free range environment. Organic food is fresh, full of flavor and is packed with higher levels of healthy vitamins and nutrients. Most of our food is locally grown supporting other local businesses.
Lunch is catered in by Premier Kitchen. Premier Kitchen has been providing quality food service to Charter Schools, Private Schools and Child Care Centers since 1992. Menus are created on a monthly basis that meet or exceed the requirements of the National School Lunch Program. Our executive chef and the team are consistently creating new recipes and working directly with manufacturers seeking out products that are healthier for the children!
Organic / Clean Food:
- Is often fresher. Fresh food tastes better.
- Does not contain preservatives, fillers, additives or genetically modified organisms (GMO).
- Is better for the environment. Organic farming practices reduce pollution (air, water, soil), conserve water, reduce soil erosion, increase soil fertility, and use less energy.
- Reduces your exposure to contaminants commonly found in foods that have been grown using conventional agricultural practices.
- Organically raised animals are NOT given antibiotics, growth hormones, or fed animal byproducts.